jueves, 30 de abril de 2020

Today is Thursday 30th of April of 2020

Hello kids!



STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL
Today you need your notebook, your pencilcase and some colours.

STEP 2: LET'S REVIEW THE VOCABULARY
You already know it but, let's review the vocabulary.
Watch the video and repeat with me, be careful with pronunciation. 



STEP 3: LET'S DESCRIBE A SUPERHERO!
Now we are going to describe a superhero. This is an example, so just pay attention and listen carefully.



STEP 4: IT'S YOUR TURN!
Now it's your turn! Open your notebook and write the date. You have to describe a superhero! Follow the instructions.
Don't forget to draw and colour your superhero!



STEP 5: SEND ME A PICTURE
If you send me a nice picture I will make a video with all your work and upload it in the blog. 
(Si me mandáis una foto bonita de vuestro superhéroe haré un vídeo con ellas y las subiré al blog para que podáis ver las de vuestros compis, como en clase).

STEP 6: TIDY UP!
Don't forget to tidy up and relax. 
Tomorrow we haven't got class so, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND RELAX!
I love you so much!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Te sigo echando de menos algun día nos volveremos a ver y tu hermana lo conseguíra la doi muchos besitos para animarla y dile que son de parte de tu alumno Ignacio ADIOS 😀

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Lucía
    My superheroe is Spiderwoman
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello kids i am benjamin my superheroe is hulk
    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Lucia,

    I am Jorge

    My superheroe favorite is Spiderman

    Good weekend, bye bye

    ResponderEliminar