miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Today is Thursday, 23rd of April of 2020

Hello kids!

Today is the book day!


STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL
You don't need anything today.

STEP 2: STORYTELLING
We are going to watch a video about Cinderella. We watched it last year, but let's remind it!



Did you like it? It's very funny!

STEP 3: SAINT GEORGE'S DAY
Today we also celebrate Saint George's day. Do you know the legend of Saint George and the dragon? Watch it!
Podéis ponerle subtítulos, aquí os lo enseño:



Watch the video:



Y aunque no aparezca en la historia, cuando San Jorge mató al dragón, de su sangre nació un rosal. San Jorge le regaló una rosa a la princesa, y la princesa en agradecimiento le regaló un libro. Por eso, es tradición en muchos sitios que, el día del libro, los chicos le regalen una rosa a las chicas, y las chicas un libro a los chicos. ¿Lo sabíais?

STEP 4: WRITE A COMMENT
You don't need to write anything on your notebook today. Just leave a comment in the blog answering this question:


WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?

Watch my example:


Hoy no hay que hacer tareas en el cuaderno. Simplemente deja un comentario en el blog diciendo cuál es tu libro favorito.

Bye bye!!

30 comentarios:

  1. Hello! I'm Lucía and my favourite book is "Cuentos para pensar".
    Bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!I´m Angie and my favorite book is "hansel y gretel".
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Lucia;
    I'm César Sirriyeh my favourite book is harry potter.

    Thank you
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! I´m Alejandra and my fabourite book is "los cinco detectives (misterio del gato deaparecido). Bye! Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello
    I'm Sara my favourite book is "La abuela gámster"
    Bye Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello,

    I,m Aaron, my favourite book is "Los Busca pistas". I like this book because it has many secrets.

    Bye, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi

    I'm Diego LLinares, my favourite book is "EL CAPITÁN CALZONCILLOS Y LA TREMEBUNDA REPRESALIA DEL RETRE-TURBOTRÓN 2000"

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello I,Miguel, my favorite book is Alex colt,
    Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello muy mame is Ignacio my favourit book is a Pokemon book 🌹🌹🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello I´m Teresa, my favourite book is Pokemon de Alola

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello I´m Cesar Montero my favourite book is "EL Capitan Calzoncillos y el perverso plan del Profesor Pipicaca".
    Bye,Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello I´m Hugo,my favorite book is la vuelta al mundo en 80 dias
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello,I'm Marina And my favorite book os "Detectives en chanclas"
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello,I´m Dario and my favorite book is "Los futbolisimos y el misterio de los árbitros dormidos.
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hello. I'm DiegoA and my favorite book is "Los futbolísimos y el misterio del castillo embrujado"

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hello i'm Asier and my favourite book is "Busca fieras".Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hello i´m Alicia and my favourite book is "Isadora Moon va a una fiesta de pijamas",bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hello, my name is Alex and my favourite book is ¨Wigetta en las dinolimpiadas´. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hello my is Jeorge,
    Today is the book day and my saint jajaja,,,
    My favourite book is " Cuentos Clásicos Dorados"
    Bye bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Hello, I'm Leire, my favourite book is "kika, superbruja"

    ResponderEliminar
  21. hello teacher my fovorite book is "Diario de Greg"
    im Joel BYE BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Helo I m Angela my favorite book is "the crazi haks y el reloj sin tiempo

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Hello teacher i am Benjamín my favourite book is a comic :
    Mortadelo y Filemón.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Hello Lucia. I am Alexia.
    My favourite book is "El mundo de Clodett superlio de gemelas".

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Hallo I'm Roberto my favourite book is fantasmas de día
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Hallo Km Diego,
    muy favourite book is "Bat Pat"
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  27. Hello Lucía
    I` am Silvia
    My favorite book is "kinra girls"
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  28. my favourite book is narnia soy luis

    ResponderEliminar
  29. I am Sofia and My favourite book is "harry potter 3 part".

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Hello! I am Natalia. My favourite book is "Las Zapatillas Rojas". Bye!

    ResponderEliminar