domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

Today is Monday 20th of April of 2020

Hello kids!


STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL
Today you need your notebook, a white sheet of paper, scissors and your pencilcase.

STEP 2: LET'S REVIEW THE VOCABULARY
We are going to make a "Memory game". 
You need a white sheet of paper, scissors and your pencilcase.
Come on! Do it with me!


STEP 3: PLAY MEMORY GAME.
You have to find pairs and make a sentence like: 

Star Wars is a fantasy film.
Tadeo Jones is an adventure film.


STEP 4: VIDEO
Watch this video. It is about three kids. They are preparing a film and they are going to rec it.



Now, answer the questions.


You can download the activities here: ROBIN HOOD ACTIVITIES

If you finished, you can correct the questions. Here you can find the right answers. Click here: ROBIN HOOD ANSWERS

STEP 5: TIDY UP
You finished!! See you later alligator!!

2 comentarios:

  1. HELLO LUCIA
    I´M DARIO
    I HAVE MY MEMORY GAME. KISS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Lucia,
    I played Memory Game with my brother and I won
    Is very funny.
    Bye Bye...

    ResponderEliminar