lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

Today is Monday, 18th of May of 2020

Hello kids!!
Welcome to a new week in the English blog!




STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR MATERIAL
Today you only need your computer.

STEP 2: REVIEW
We are going to review how to make sentences. So, please, watch this video again (sé que ya lo hemos visto, es para que lo recuerdes). 



STEP 3: TEST
We are going to do a test to check if you learnt how to make sentences. (No es un examen, ¡por supuesto que no! A ver cuántas eres capaz de acertar).

Click here to do the test:  PRESENT SIMPLE TEST

STEP 4: GAMES
Now you can relax playing these games. Click in the picture to play:

Game 1: Make sentences. (Haz frases eligiendo la opción correcta).


 Game 1

Game 2: Make sentences about these jobs. Choose EASY LEVEL. (Hay varios pasos, primero hay que colocar cada dibujo con el nombre de la profesión y luego ir haciendo frases. Elegid nivel fácil - easy).

Click on the picture.


 Game jobs

STEP 5: TIDY UP AND RELAX
You finished for today. Don't forget to tidy up!
You don't need to send me anything today (no tenéis que enviarme nada hoy. Me llega vuestro cuestionario solo).

Have a nice Monday!



9 comentarios:

  1. Hallo I am Diego I would like to learn all animals
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hallo I am Roberto I like lean about flowers
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello lucia I'm Aitana, ya he hecho el test te lo envio bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hola siento decirlo en español
    pero no me an gustado me an encanatado soy Joel bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. perdón no puse me an encantado los juegos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm Natalia
    The class of today is very easy and funny
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hello i'm Asier and in the test.I have 0 points and i believe that the test have a mistake.¿Someone else too?
    Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Im luis my test have a mistake it says i have all wrong but my mather has corrected them and she says they are fine I have sent you photos by mail so you can see it

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Lucía:
    The games is very easy
    bye

    ResponderEliminar